Generational: pass on your crypto assets
Pickup currently unavailable
How to pass on your crypto and NFTs, when you pass.
Cryptocurrency and NFTs are self custodial assets, meaning you hold the keys to access them - you alone. If you pass away without a plan in place, your crypto assets are lost forever and your wealth stops being generational.
In this guide, you will do a complete audit of your crypto assets to ensure all the information (seed phrases, location of assets) are available to your family, so that your assets are accessible.
The guide walks you through:
- Identify all the places you store your crypto (think: liquidity pools, exchanges, software wallets, hardware wallets)
- Get templates to record sensitive information about your assets
- Create an access documents for each wallet to be used when it's time pass them on
- Learn the best practices to securely store your crypto access package
- Access a database of crypto-savvy lawyers to plan your estate and write a will
- Educational resources for your family, when they need to access and distribute your assets (coming soon)